Thursday, May 12, 2011

Crazy Over Reason



For my EMP (Electronic Music Production) module of my Audio Engineering diploma in SAE, I got to know and learn Propellerheads' Reason 5 Software - WOW!!! This thing is crazy!!

Not only you get to visualize the patches (and the cables between them), it is very very unique from other software that it is not exactly a DAW - its more like a midi/sampling powerhouse, the more i get to know Reason, the more I realize how complex and deep this piece of software is - and it is surprisingly stable and VERY VERY low on cpu!!

Anyway, just wanted to show my appreciation for this uber-AWESOME software

I am still learning it, there's just so much to learn! The propellerheads youtube channel has some really cool clips and tutorial of Reason, some are shown below to showcase how cool REASON is!


 





Like what you see? (and hear lol)  Download the DEMO now to try it for yourself!

Oh and just for fun... wanna see the biggest drum pad in the world??