Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Mainroom/House Mixtape!



21 of the best main-room smashers mixed and compiled in a 77 Minute Mixtape for your enjoyment!

Feat Tracks and remixes by Avicii, Alesso, Deniz Koyu, Kaskade, Dirty South, Nicky Romero, Hardwell & Dannic, Michael Woods, and more!!

The theme for the mixtape this time is... BIG ROOM SOUND!

The Big Room Sound is the thing that is taking the world by storm at the moment - you can see that pretty much everyone LOVES this sound, even many of the more Progressive Trance producers and DJs have slowly transformed their style into main-room friendly

Personally I love the vocals and the melodic elements of the big room stuff, there are so many flavours in this mixtape, I compiled and mixed 21 high-energy, big room tunes and crafting them into a seamless musical journey - I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed mixing it!

This  mixtape was done LIVE on the Pioneer DDJ-SX with Serato, I took several different takes all with different flow and different tracklists, I have finally decided to go with this as the final product!

Well if you are wondering why I have been hammering mixtapes rapidly these days - I plan to make a whole batch of new (2013) mixtapes before I go into hibernation mode (picture a hermit or some warrior training in the mountains of tibet) and focus on my own original productions / remixes - I think its time for me to cut down on playing other people's music and spend more time working on my original music!




ZILCH - The Main Room Vol.1 (Mainroom House / Progressive House / Electro)


MIXCRATE LINK (CLICK)


Tracklist:
01. Dirty South & Michael Brun - Rift (Original Mix)
02. Arty, Nadia Ali & BT - Must Be The Love (Dannic Remix)
03. Nervo & Hook N Sling - Reason (Sick Individuals Remix)
04. Deniz Koyu Vs Avicii - Bong Into Darkness (Hardwell & Dannic MashUp)
05. Jewelz Feat. Scott Sparks - Toxic Rush (Original Mix)
06. Showtek & Justin Prime - Cannonball (Original Mix)
07. The Ashton Shuffle vs Tommy Trash - Sunrise (Won't Get Lost) (Tommy Trash Version)
08. Gemini - Robots (Original Mix)
09. Mikkas & Amba Shepard - Finally (Original Mix)
10. Alesso - Clash (Original Mix)
11. Nicky Romero & Nervo - Like Home (Original Mix)
12. W&W - Lift Off! (Original Mix)
13. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas Feat. Kay - Singularity (Original Mix)
14. Miike Snow - Pretender (Deniz Koyu Remix)
15. Kaskade Feat. Haley - LLOVE (Dada Life Remix)
16. Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One (Didrick Remix)
17. Hardwell Feat. Amba Sheperd - Apollo (Original Mix)
18. Kid Massive & Alex Sayz Feat. Miella - Strong (Dannic Remix)
19. Eric Turner Vs Avicii - Dancing In My Head (Michael Woods Club Mix)
20. Marcel Woods & Allure - Are You Ready (Original Mix)
21. Ellie Goulding - Lights (Feenixpawl Bootleg)