Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stereosonic Melbourne (4 hour set video!)



Just spent the last 4 hours watching this 4 hour live set straight off Melbourne's Stereosonic music festival

(First set is Laidback Luke, Followed by Avicii, Calvin Harris, and then Tiesto with a Bauss Red jacket)

I must say I  miss the old days of raving and clubbing, although now that im much older than I used to be (and I have a lovely 3 year old baby daughter) I suppose things can never be the same again, perhaps its a good thing?

I Started out clubbing when I was very very young at the age of 16, that is more than 10 years ago now that I am 28, after about a decade of hard partying I suppose now i am at the age when I (most of the time) am over it, but hey, sometimes you cant help to feel nostalgic!

*Feeling Old*

Hahaha....