Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs



I wont bore you with this as I am sure your facebook / twitter / whatever is probably filled with news of Steve Jobs's passing away, just wanna share something quick

My typical day consists of waking up in the morning to the sound of my iPhone's alarm...

Checking my email on my iMac as I have my coffee...

Pack up my Macbook Pro into  my school back as I make my way to Uni...

On the Way to Uni, I pump up some tunes while browsing the web using my iPhone...

When I arrived at school, I would either be on my Macbook Pro or the school's own Desktop Mac Pro stations, or the Mac Pros in the school studios...

After school, make my way home, again my iPhone is always in my hand coz i would either listen to my playlists or just do some random browsing online...

At home I would use my iPad 2 to catch up on episodes of Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, and other awesome TV Series that I follow

Plus when I get the time, I would hook up my DJ Gear to my Macbook Pro running Traktor Pro 2 and spend some time jamming!

Yes I am an iAddict, iFanboy, iWhore, whatever you call it!

The whole point of this post is that, I am sure I am not the only one with a similar pattern on their Daily Lives. Apple products have become a part of our lives so much!

Steve Jobs definitely has changed the world, and sadly now the world was left without him, as he passed away...


RIP Steve Jobs :(